Help me ID Cuda(?) trim

-

1973Barracuda

Reaction score
Please help me verify this is Barracuda trim so I can sell it to someone who can use these pieces. I am an E body guy who happened into some early A body stuff. Have lots of interior stuff.

Jason

Attachments

• 0628111906.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 104
  • 0628111907.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 99
  • 0628111910.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 100
First pic, top piece is a 63-66 A-body door sill opening molding...not sure on the other four pieces

Second pic, not sure what the two dog-leg pieces are...but the long pieces with the flutes in them are the 63-66 A-body interior carpet hold downs(very sought after at this time as repos are not available), and another early A-body door sill opening molding between the two long pieces

Bottom pic, the really long piece with the black flutes is a rocker molding(maybe from a 64-65 Cuda), and the two pieces with the gradual bend on the ends look like they might be the rear quarter panel peak moldings.

Rick,

Thanks for the reply. That info will help me list them and not sound like a complete idiot.

Jason

Please tell me you still have these pieces? I need the two corrugated door sill pieces you have in the second picture.

The two dog leg pieces in the top of the second pic is rear seat trim for 64-66 Barracauda.

-
Back