Help me Identify these disc brakes

-

AZ-Nick

Reaction score
I purchased my 69 340 swinger last year and it’s loaded with options. There is one thing I can’t verify is the front disc brakes that are on the car. They are 14 inch with the 4 inch bolt circle. They don’t look like KH and I’m not so sure that they are Bendix, but I am not an expert on brakes. Look at the pictures and let me know if you have any ideas.

IMG_5049.jpeg

IMG_5050.jpeg

IMG_5051.jpeg

IMG_5052.jpeg

eh, it's only cuz Jim's pics were too pretty and mine matched the patina of yours!

in all seriousness, jim had it from the jump. and also, he does amazing work with these units and has an immense amount of knowledge about them.

I'm 71.
Old, too. :)
Welcome to the 70’s Club
I was thinking that I would have them replaced if they were an off brand but knowing that they are KH I don’t think I will replace them. Are parts still available for these if needed?

Welcome to the 70’s Club
I was thinking that I would have them replaced if they were an off brand but knowing that they are KH I don’t think I will replace them. Are parts still available for these if needed?
Rock Auto will be your friend.

Many rebuild parts are also available from Ford resto shops, since Mustangs used basically the same KH caliper.

You weren’t asking, but nothing about the sway bar attachment looks right. Definitely the wrong links. Be interesting to see the rest of it.

-
Back