Help me make a "company" name

-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
some of you may know I make custom vinyl stickers...

Its not really a business, just a thing I do on the side and I mostly take all profits I make to pick up slack in my duster restoration.

I have made a good few sales here on FABO but I would like to expand to ebay to bring in a little more cash flow so I can get some more done with the duster.

here is where I need all of your help.

I am trying to come up with a catchy name and logo to use.....so if you guys and gals have any ideas just let me know and I will see what I can do with them to make them work for me.

Alot of my friends call me Rod or Jrod , initials are J D . I like mopars.....I guess there isnt much you can make out of that but I figured if anyone wanted to incorporate any of that into any ideas they may have...then why not lol.

Thanks guys....just a little stumped on what to go with here.

if anyone wants any stickers made up just send me a PM

Do you plan on only making vinyl for cars?

how about "Traffic Graphix"... Something like that.

Also, if you are going to put your number in the phone book, people typically call the first on the list. Thats why you see so many A1 or AAA plumbers.

nope not putting it in the phone book and its not strictly automotive vinyl.

I basically take images and run them through a program that converts those images into an outline and I then run the outline image through another program that then sends the outcome to my vinyl plotter (cutting machine) its basically a CNC set up but instead of milling metal I am cutting stickers out.

I can take images that people may have taken with there own camera and I can turn them into a thresh hold image (black and white) and then turn it into a sticker after going through all the process of turning it into a sticker.

or I can turn a cartoon into a sticker or someones company logo or things like that.

its not a full out business really....just a hobby that I use to make a few bucks here and there on fabo and to friends and family but I was thinking of expanding and making an ebay store to try to bring in a bit of extra cash.
thanks for the ideas guys, keep em coming

Thanks for the ideas guys.

Keep em coming everyone, lots of cool ideas so far but I want to see what everyone has to bring to the table.

good ideas everyone!

JD's Custom Vinyl Graphics!!
Custom Vinyl ink.
J Rods custom Vinyl 8)
When you need it know call J Rod Vinyl, for the street or the air, we stick them everywhere :cheers:

HAHA good ideas Mike .....neat little slogan there too .

Im getting "stuck on" so many of these good ideas LOL

-
Back