Help Me Name the New Swinger

-
Poor Lump . . . . what's Lex got to say?

Lex isn't saying much. He is trying to stay out of trouble. Being "Lex Luthor" here lately. Got mad the other night and kept me up with a little temper tantrum. He stayed at the bottom of the step clicking his toenails because he didn't have his bed and wanted to lay on my shirt on the floor. Lex is probably wondering where his car went and how is going to get to the vet or the park. \\:D/

I still think Fred is good. :-s

LOL! Fred!
Like the dog on Smokey & the Bandit. Lots of cool cars in that movie!!

Hey ABB & FABO,
Here are a couple of cool pics of some go withs I found in the car...
LIKE THE ORIGINAL INVOICE OF SALE!!!
Check em ooout!!! Yeah Baby Yeah!!
Swing on!!:supz:

Still looking for build sheet. The springs and foam under the seats look like they ar new with NO surface rust!!

Bad miss in engine? 2 wires never fully pushed into cap, 1 wire fell off so 3 cylinders were not firing!
Found that while washing engine bay yesterday. Then wash & dried rest of da cah!:tongue3:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 2.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 3.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 4.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 5.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 81
  • 6.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 90
  • 7.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 106
Cool stuff!!!!

I am beginning to notice a pattern in the names. They all sound like stripper names. [-X:happy2::glasses2:

Cool stuff!!!!

I am beginning to notice a pattern in the names. They all sound like stripper names. [-X:happy2::glasses2:

So...you hatin on strippers? I don't know why. You got the body to do it. :thumrigh:

Well, I have finally named the Swinger. I know everyone has been patiently waiting. And the name is...........................................

Daisy Delilah :tongue3::thumrigh::love10:

Since I seem to spend all my time and money on my 74 Swinger, and she takes time away from my G/F I thought it fitting to name her, "The Mistress."

So don't limit yourself to a name when a title might be more fitting.

Well, I have finally named the Swinger. I know everyone has been patiently waiting. And the name is...........................................

That's cool. :p It's nice that you can pick a name and it sticks.

For some reason our '65 Dart got christened "Gretchen" and we don't even like that name. #-o The others have more like titles...our gold Challenger is "The Blonde *****"...lol.

Great Name.

love the car,been watching the thread,3 years ago was look for a clean swinger like what you have there,found a 72 one owner demon...a clean car a thought i never could afford in my price range,my wife named it the other woman,debbie the demon,the name stuck.

The reason behind the name. I named the Swinger Daisy Delilah for several reasons. Daisy was the first name that came to mind when I saw her because of the daisy on the emblem. But I couldn't make up my mind yet. Then you guys gave me so many great ideas. My favorite was Goldie Foxx. I was so close to naming her this but I kept having a bad flashback of a horse I had named Goldie. This particular horse ran me through a peach tree which knocked me off and led to her stepping on my ankle and breaking it. I was on crutches for almost 6 months, had the doctor hit on me, and I was single mom of a wild three year old. Bad memory. So that what led me back to Daisy. I wanted a little something more besides Daisy. John wanted Daisy Duke which I didn't like. I kept thinking of how she keeps stealing poor Lumps parts. A few choice words came to mind but I to much of a lady to repeat them. LOL!! Anyway, I was reading the Bible like I do every day and then it hit me. Delilah!!!! She took all of Samson's strength from him, just like Daisy did from Lump. In the end Samsom regain his strength just like Lump will. So, the name of Daisy Delilah was born. :hello1::color:

The reason behind the name. I named the Swinger Daisy Delilah for several reasons. Daisy was the first name that came to mind when I saw her because of the daisy on the emblem. But I couldn't make up my mind yet. Then you guys gave me so many great ideas. My favorite was Goldie Foxx. I was so close to naming her this but I kept having a bad flashback of a horse I had named Goldie. This particular horse ran me through a peach tree which knocked me off and led to her stepping on my ankle and breaking it. I was on crutches for almost 6 months, had the doctor hit on me, and I was single mom of a wild three year old. Bad memory. So that what led me back to Daisy. I wanted a little something more besides Daisy. John wanted Daisy Duke which I didn't like. I kept thinking of how she keeps stealing poor Lumps parts. A few choice words came to mind but I to much of a lady to repeat them. LOL!! Anyway, I was reading the Bible like I do every day and then it hit me. Delilah!!!! She took all of Samson's strength from him, just like Daisy did from Lump. In the end Samsom regain his strength just like Lump will. So, the name of Daisy Delilah was born. :hello1::color:

Glad to know you finally named it.
I'll just call her Double D!:hello1:

That's an easy one to remember.
A Body Betty
Daisy Delilah
equals
A.D.D.
Perfect!
(just kidding)

-
Back