Help me pick a color for my cuda! PLEASE PARTICIPATE!

What color do I paint my baby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
I'm always in the minority. I Think Orange would look great. Goes with the B&W int also.

orange or yellow....definatly would look good with the white interior that has some black left in it too....silver would be cool, but like the others said you would have to do something to the interior, plus i hear its hard to get it right

Black would be my first suggestion. But since black wasn't one of your choices my second pick would be yellow!

If I could pick outside your 5 choices, Burgundy, but any deep color to contrast with your white interior would be beautiful.

I used to own a 68 Formula S 383, 4-Spd identical to yours and I painted it a blue metalic, similar to the Viper Blue. No stripes, just a set of old style aluminum slot mags and raised white letter tires. That was one sweet looking Cuda coupe.

We used honda civic si blue on a 67 we just did, The blue looks really nice but I would add a factory style strip maybe in silver if it was mine.

67 Barracuda.jpg

But did say Please. So I will tell you. Paint it Red, White and Blue just like Sox and Martin.

Just my 2 cents.

No, wait, I may paint my Dart like that and I don't want the compitition.

Jimmy, Glad to see you got it back together and running. Viper bue is my choice.

Go with the red looks good on anything. I also like the sunfire yellow. It is the factory color on my dart and GTX. Good luck 8)

Just got back from down south. Looking like Viper Blue is gonna be it unless something changes in the next 12 hours or so!

you`re going to make yourself goofy, listening to all this. what makes you happy? after all you`re paying for this and you have to live with it afterwards. good luck with your choice

you really cant go wrong, usually I like to go against the norm and not have what everyone else has. I dont see that many viper blue cudas or Silver. Just make sure you have some wheels to set the color off.

-
Back