Help me pick Dany's dial in!!!

-

motorpirate

serial mopar owner
Reaction score
Just got back from Friday night test and tune.
If these were your timeslips, what would your dial in be?
20180706_205412.jpg

Pick the slowest et, and play the stripe. The air usually gets better in the evening

I pick my dial in based on whether I am chasing or being chased....

leaving for the track in 2 hours... no one wants to venture a guess???
Just a suggestion, throw out the best and the worst times and pick your average from the middle, leaning to the faster side, pick a time , tell Dany to stay on it till the end and if ahead, let off. I'm sure after I post this someone will shoot me down, but it's a start untill you get some consistency. Good luck

Might be a bit much for her to take in for her first time re:driving the stripe. Pick a number somewhere in the middle and go with it.

Does she know which lights are the end of the 1/4? Might be a good place to start so she knows.

So what a night!!!
Had all my numbers from fri, did my math and picked a dial in of 17.38.
Then on her 2 test passes sat she goes faster!!!! Damnit your messing my math up!!!
First elimination round her opponent "deep stages (wtf is that about?) And redlights... good thing, because she broke out with her fastest time yet!!!
A victim of the cooler evening air from the river I think..
20180708_084229.jpg

So we dialed her in even higher and she got picked off by a Chrysler Sebring in the next round.
At least it was another Mopar!!
So much fun!!!
And the obligatory timeslips..
20180708_084214.jpg

20180708_084229.jpg

20180707_201544.jpg

20180707_202615.jpg

20180707_201544.jpg

20180707_202613.jpg

Cool. If everyone had a good time, nothing broke and came home safe, great outing.

I'm going to guess that she may be waiting on the green to come on. Barely turn on the bottom bulb and go as soon as the last yellow comes on.

Great day at the track! You are a rich man dude! You can't buy what you have. Oh' nice car, if you don't have one already, get her a tach, you're racing the clock more than the other guy

With an approximately 17 flat car, I'd would stare at the middle yellow light and when it goes off, I'd go. As far as dial in, for her i'd just dial honest. Put your fastest test past of THAT day as the dial.

-
Back