Help me win!

-
Thank you!

For anyone who doesn't see it, you have to click the green thumbs up icon under "click here to participate" and above the pictures.

Am I gonna be the only one that asks????

What do we get outta this?? :wink:

How bout a plug next time at eastwood for FABO???

Excellent suggestion. I updated the eastwood page.

I'm in! Make us proud. :)

Eastwood fired me after 19 years as a loyal customer last year. I turned in five of their so-called "Professional" 1100 series powder guns on warranty in under a year. I hope whatever you win is better made than those POS were. They even canceled my user name on their powder coating Shop Talk Forum and won't let me post anymore. Talk about harsh treatment of a lifelong customer! Funny thing is, my favorite customer service rep was gone about that same time. Hmmmmmm ...

Anyway, kick butt in the contest!!!

I'm in! Make us proud. :)

Eastwood fired me after 19 years as a loyal customer last year. I turned in five of their so-called "Professional" 1100 series powder guns on warranty in under a year. I hope whatever you win is better made than those POS were. They even canceled my user name on their powder coating Shop Talk Forum and won't let me post anymore. Talk about harsh treatment of a lifelong customer! Funny thing is, my favorite customer service rep was gone about that same time. Hmmmmmm ...

Anyway, kick butt in the contest!!!

Wasn't anything wrong with the guns cudachick, you just wore the damn things out, there build for low volume use so the warrenty will die before the gun...

-
Back