-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72swinger619

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I spent all my savings on redoing my brakes wheels tires swapping the rear end ( for bbp) and new battery blah blah ah went to drive the car no forward or reverse and now I don't have a vehicle need to get back on the road asap. Have been carpooling to work for a year and a half now . and if I don't fix this asap it will be a waste of new tires and brakes and battery..
I am in San Diego if someone has a good used slant six trans to either donate or sell cheap please let me know. Or worst case scenario maybe a shop that does good work for cheap $500 or less if I remove and bring trans in

I have one you can have for $125.00 plus whatever shipping is to San Diego which should be around $175.00 by UPS. Let me know.

Wizard

I have a used slant trans, that isnt being used. I don't know the condition though. It came out of a 67 dart GT.

Its yours for $100 if you wanna drive up and get it.

Medford, Oregon

66 is a tough one, I have a few 65's but they are cable shift and your 66 is linkage shift. I have 72 you can have for 60.00 if you pull it, it was working good 4 yrs ago but the crank register on the torque Converter may be larger than your 66. I am about an hour and a half north of Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back