Status
Not open for further replies.

sobiecam

College Student
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Any of you guys/gals have a rear end for a 67-72 Dart. Doesn't need to be in good condition, just roll. Need for a project that I'm starting soon. Help a young gun out! The downside here is that I'm hoping that somebody has an abundance of 7 1/4's or 8 1/4's that they would be willing to give up because I have about $0 at the moment... had to put the rest of it into car insurance for January/February. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone has any other Dart parts they don't want anymore I would gladly take them:-D.

I can pick up if you are in the east Chicago area, SW Michigan or NW to Central Indiana area.

Thanks!:toothy10:

I got a 7&1/4 out of a 68 V8 car you can have if you can come and get it. Easley SC :( Not much help huh ?

I can't ship it. I can't even move it from where it is.

Same here. I'll give ya one(7.25) if you come and get it. I'm in West Plains, Mo. 65775. Maybe there are members traveling north from here that could do a cheap haul for the kid.
Small Block

PM me superdart! If that doesn't work out my uncle is an engineer and takes trips to Detroit and might be able to get the rear end from 72plymouthscamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back