Help, Need to find a reasonable chrome plater

-

4404spd

Reaction score
I need to send my taillamp bezels out for my 69 Barracuda for rechroming. First of all I ordered a set of after markets from BE&A Restorations...Talk about a joke. These things are junk they dont fit period. Then I sent my originals to Pauls Plating and was quoted $856.00 to replate them...Let me say these dont hardly have any pits in them and i refuse to be robbed like that. Any suggestions with out being rapped my *** cant take much more. I could go on and on about all the crappy parts and bad vendors/customer sevice out thier that I have been subject to. Thanks Dan

I cant believe this , All the members on this site 48 views and no one has any feed back on a good rechromer?

Advanced Plating in Tennessee.

be careful on how you choose, platers are not all the same. i was helping my buddy restore a 56 olds that had all the chrome replated, after washing the car a couple times over a couple month span, rust started appearing on the bumpers and mirror. it was very sad. he had it done by someplace in ny. i believe they were not triple plated causing the problem. i usually look for places like chrome shops in hemmings motor news (its online)

Advanced chrome plating advertises in Hemmings, I talked to the owner Chris today for a long time. Price was way better than Pauls Plating.

Advanced chrome plating advertises in Hemmings, I talked to the owner Chris today for a long time. Price was way better than Pauls Plating.

Advanced isn't cheap but they do really nice work, and are here in town (Nashville) off Cowan Street.
They did my DART GT emblems:

Attachments

• Rechromed DART GT Emblems.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 192
-
Back