Help needed - getting idle feed restrictors

-

lilredridinghoo

Reaction score
Hello Fabo-mates,

just come arround and wanna ask a delicate question...(feel a little bit ashamed doing it)

i´m in need of a pair of idle feed restrictors for my Demon-Carb, but it´s impossible to get them here in Germany.

if i buy them by summit or jegs etc. they will deposit me a shipping and handling fees of about nearly 50 dollars (hey it´s only a part 5 dollars worth, which weights about a few gramms and could be shipped with an simple envelope)

so the question will be is there any FABO member out there willing to help a German A-body driver ?
Cld someone buy 2 IFR´s (size 0.25 or 0.26) and send it like a letter to me ? Payment should be not the problem (wire transfer or paypal) i´m also willing to pay a compensation for the effort done.

if someone out there please PM me

thanks
Timo

I'll assume they are the same thread as the holley parts? I believe the holley uses a 10-32 thread.

If so I can drill you a pair that use an allen key to install and send them to you.

Let me know

I'll assume they are the same thread as the holley parts? I believe the holley uses a 10-32 thread.

If so I can drill you a pair that use an allen key to install and send them to you.

Let me know

@crackedback - first of all: thanks for willing to help me.... !!

second - it seem´s you got me.... i have to confess: i don´t know, i´m a little bit confused now... i thought they should be 6-32, i´m a little bit confused now. i searched some manuals and also the internet, but couldn´t find a proper answer. i´d asked some guys here in Germany, i got two answers. one say´s 6-32 the other 10-32. seems like i have to open my carb and measure myself

okay - the most reliable Carb-pro i know, said to me

10-32

EDIT: just measured them - they are 6-32 on a Demon Carb

anyway - thanks everyone trying to help me out... in the meantime i found a very helpfull carb-dealer in USA which will produce some IFR´s and some Air Bleeds custom-style

-
Back