help out mopar bro's

-

jjrodster

Reaction score
hey mopar bro's,u might of heard from me before. well i have yet to find my missing parts, im still looking for my tail lights and kick down linkage. ive searched several web sites and no luck. if any from d-town(dallas,tx)knows where i might be able to find them please throw me some contact numbers or summ.

I have taillights for a 74 Fiat 128 station wagon......

Unless you're concerned about keeping "original"; I would suggest Lokar for kickdown. That said, I have the firewall "hinge" and one rod ( don't know which ) from a 65 Dart. If someone with more knowledge than I can say what I have will work for you, well, I'm easy. I can post pics if it will help.

Good luck !

I'll throw in some muffler bearings and a gallon of turn signal fluid for the mystery car!

I might have a set of tail lights for a Dodge Dakota, year model - ??
C

I gotta stern light from a Chris Craft boat.

jjrodster: What all the responses are alluding to is no one knows what car you need parts for. Maybe in the confusion of going on different sites, you forgot to share that info here. So let us know...better yet, put it in your profile, pics are helpful too.

2ND on the lokar cable just did a install and it works great. Not to bad once you figure out the directions

I think he's ignoring us......or he forgot how to log back on to FABO.....

-
Back