Help Please - anyone from Oregon?

-

AussiePlymouths

Reaction score
I'm not sure if there are any FABO members reading this who are nearby to a place called Eugene or Springfield in Oregon.

I am in Australia and am searching for a part which is listed as being at a wrecking yard known as A1 - Auto Supply. I was hoping that someone may know this mob and be able to let me know whether I am likely to get my part after payment or whether I will probably get ripped off?????????

Any help or advice much appreciated - thank you.
Regards
Gary

Thank you John for your fast reply. Got your PM.
What a terrific bloke, very considerate and helpful - more of what I like about FABO!!!!!

This is definately a good guy alert! :cheers:

Is a Husband and Wife that run It? What are there names? Sounds like the people who sold me a quarter panel a few years back.They really screwed me...

Don't know if it's a husband and wife thingo, don't even know if it's a bloke and sheila running the place.

thanks for your input though.

Anyone else????

He need some assorted mid 80's Lebaron K-car stuff. I can give Ed a call at WC but don't think he has many K's on the hill.

Yes, as John said I am after some K-car thingos. In particular a left tail light.
Thanks
Gary
PS I'll watch for the hubby and wife thingy

thank you 1968FormulaS340 for the link to Wildcat.
I am looking at that one appreciate your tip
Regards
Gary

There's a large K Car club in Socal. You might want to e-mail Steve from Chrysler Performance West (CPW). He may have a number or e-mail for those guys.

[email protected]

greetings aussie plymouths, I live in portland OR, eugene is about 2 hrs away from me, you might want to contact U-PULL IT Damascus OR. They still have a few older vehicles that haven't been crushed. good luck

I'm gonna give away my secret that I don't know a lot of people know.. If they do, here's a reminder..log onto car-part.com it will guide you for parts all over the US! Good luck!

-
Back