help please!

-

curtis6592

Reaction score
I have been running through the search forum function for half a day now.I think im more confused than before,here is what i have.I have a 69-70 b-body rearend,housing,27 spline axles,and gears.I have read there are trick to make some fit like moving spring perches and different offset wheels.Will this fit into a 1971 dodge dart????
thanks for any and all help

I will be spending more time in the search function as well

i did just find local a 8.75 b-body complete non sure grip for 200, does the same trick work for that too,moving in the perches and etc. It is going behind a mild 340 about 350 hp just on the street.Which would be easier/cheaper.thanks again

the b-body had different width rears, the 69/70 one you have is only like 4" wider or just about 2" on each side

Welcome to FABO fellow Iowan. Your B body rear will work if you move the perches. There is a guy down in Prairie City that is good price to having one cut down if you need to.

hey i will be in fort dodge tommorrow working for probably a couple days maybe we could have a beer or something i think i will be working on central avenue,i would like to use the 8.25 mostly because i already own it. I would like to know more about the guy in prairie city though

Well there is a guy on BBD that runs a 8 1/4 behind a BB duster DRAG car. Should hold up ok. Remember some of the 340 factory cars came with 8 1/4.... I work on Central what will you be doing?

directional drilling i think my paperwork said 213 central avenue my company is communication technologies,I drive a f-450 crew cab about 20 ft. long.We will be doing work for midamerican energy i believe we sub for alot of different companies

-
Back