-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys, i need someone to post a couple of pics for me. I'm selling my 1969 plymouth valiant. I previously posted most of the info except for pics. Anybody that i could send them to i would appreciate it, thanks.

hey guys, i need someone to post a couple of pics for me. I'm selling my 1969 plymouth valiant. I previously posted most of the info except for pics. Anybody that i could send them to i would appreciate it, thanks.

Hit reply to your own post. Scroll down a bit and find the "manage attachments" button under additional options, click on it. A window will open. Click browse, find the image on your computer and select it. If you have more than one, select them them too. When finished, hit upload. If they are sized correctly, they will now be in your post. If they're too large, you'll have to downsize them and re-try. When you're done and the pictures have uploaded, they will appear as a list in the attachment pane. When finished, close that window. Hit preview post and you should see them. The submit your reply.

get an online photo host, in this case I use PhotoBucket and follow these instructions in RED

]
untitledWWWWW.jpg

Cheers, hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back