Help Quick

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
ok how do you pull the back seat out of a 71 dart the people are comin to look at them and i need iit out HELP

You need to push down and back for the bottom, the top is pretty easy once you get the bottom out. It can be a beeeotch.

Push in at the bottom on each side of the seat cushion as you push down at the same time. The back of the seat will be held on with two bolts. Take out the two bolts and lift straight up. There, done...

Here is a pic of the hook.

DSC00003 (Custom).JPG

DSC00004 (Custom).JPG

From the pics, Noel put up, Dylan, you'll see why you have to push down a bit while you're pushing in. Once the seat frame is free of the hook you'll know it. The seat cushion will almost pop back up in your hands.

i got it with some foot power lol thanks guys i got them out but them wernt intrested so i just set them back in now there ready for who ever wants them they cleaned up real nice you should see them

Foot power is what it takes sometimes...or shoulder power, or knee power, sometimes I've been tempted to get out the Port-a-power...glad you got 'em out.

i got it with some foot power lol thanks guys i got them out but them wernt intrested so i just set them back in now there ready for who ever wants them they cleaned up real nice you should see them

I had to put the boot lace to mine as well!

-
Back