Help selecting New intake

-

pjc360

Reaction score
What intake would perform better on a mild 360 magnum, The Edelbrock performer Rpm part number 7176 or the Weiand Stealth part number 8022. I know these intakes don't normally fit 360 magnums but the heads will be Iron Ram heads From Hughes Engines that have the La intake bolt pattern.

I would recommend the Wiand Stealth for a square bore carb. It has a power band from idle to 6800 RPM and Wiand has better castings with less core shift than what I've seen from Edelbrock.

An old Edalbrock LD340 is also a good choice if you can find one (they are no longer made, but are the best dual plane for a SB mopar)

LA Edelbrock 7176,with the E.Q/Iron Rams . A win /win.

I know this was not in the mix, but I like the Weiand Action Plus spread bore with a Thermoquad.

I know this was not in the mix, but I like the Weiand Action Plus spread bore with a Thermoquad.

That's, a good one.... As far as I know,he has the stock 300/360 overlap (37-ish?) cam. That would absolutely rock with,a 30 c.f.m. improvement across the board. R.R.R.,you have your moments.

does the weiand steath 8022 intake have the larger 360 ports or the smaller 318 ports? weiand ssya the ports are 1.96 height 1.00 width and the edelbrock performer rpm 7176 says its ports are 2.17 height and 1.01 width. So which intake has better port sizing for a mild 360?

-
Back