help to find vendor

-

k1w1rodder

Reaction score
I have a real nice 71 Duster that needs replacement suspension bushes etc front and back.
Can someone suggest a reliable vendor that ships out side the U.S. where I can get all the parts needed. It has had nolathane bushes put in it, they are too harsh I want to go back to original rubber. Also replacement rear shocks as well. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• P8300006 (Medium).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 171
Give Firm Feel a call. The should have the stock style rubber bushings. The Bilstein shocks they sell are great. I always use synthetic disc brake grease on my suspension bushings including the shocks. It makes the suspension work smoother.

We ship outside the USA daily. So if you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks
James

We ship outside the USA daily. So if you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks
James

Hey James, I'm going to purchase 1.03" torsion bars for my valiant on your site. Are there any coupon codes available at the moment?

Hey James, I'm going to purchase 1.03" torsion bars for my valiant on your site. Are there any coupon codes available at the moment?
Use the members discount. Any orders over $200 gets 10% off

Thanks

I just called PST today and put in an order for those 1.03" bars as well as strut rods, shocks, stiffening plates, polygraphite LCA bushings and pivot pins, and other stuff I might be forgetting.

-
Back