help wit da cuda

-

youngcuda

Reaction score
hey everybody im new to the site and i need some help from u guys/gals with my 67 barracuda! jus recently got the car from my grandma's house where it has been sitting ( off the ground and coverd) for the past 15 years or so. it belonged to my uncle who got ill and passed away years ago. I didnt want it to sit anymore so i got it and want to fix it back up! dont know much about cars at all, i drag race motorcycles. i hav other uncles that hav cars but they're all chevy and ford guys. its has a 440 in it and a 4 speed trans. NO carb, headers, fuel tank, and a few more lil things. i dont know what to get!!!! im gonna freshin the motor up this winter and spring. so if anybody has any tips or suggestions about fixin this baby bac up, please let me know. i jus want to cruise on the street, but it has to look and sound like a beast!!! i know my uncle poochie (r.i.p.)would love to see that. Thank You So Much.
Youngcuda in richmond, Va

welcome to fabo. you came to the right place. use the search feature and type in key words like 440 rebuild and you will find tons of info. DD

Welcome to FABO. A 67 Cuda wit a 440 and a 4 speed.=P~ You will be able to do some fine cruisin in that baby. Hang in there you will get more replies shortly,I'm sure.Pics would really help also.8)

Wow, grandma sounds like a woman after my own heart ... big block and a 4 speed!?!?!

Welcome to the best Mopar site on the net! You'll have a blast around here.

I am in Richmond, VA and so is another FABO member with Barracudas. We'll have to catch up and see what you got.

-
Back