Help with 70 Dart rear seat belts

-

dazednfla1

Reaction score
So my kids haven't been able to ride in my Dart since I bought it last Nov because it hasn't had rear sealt belts. Today I pulled out the seats and have no idea where the seat belts would bolt. I was expecting to find holes for bolts to go through but nothing. I searched the site for some info about this but did not find anything to help. In the picture the only bolts on the rear firewall are the exhaust hanger bolts (circled in red). Can someone give me some info on this, my kids what to ride in the car bad!

Attachments

• rear seat.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 169
Locations are closer to the center. Just took pics on phone. Pm an email addy and I'll send em to you. Unless someone has pics already.

First what you found are spot welds, you need to head towards the center more. Where the braces come together.
You might try these guys for some seat belt bolts and plates alone with the belts.
http://www.wescoperformance.com/seat-belt-install-3-point-retract.html

Thanks. What I had circled in red are bolts through the floor holding up the exhaust hangers, they're not spot welds. I know that's not where the seat belts would attach, I was just pointing out that they were the only bolts or holes going through the floor. Thanks again for the help, I'll check out the link you sent.

I need help with this as well! Can someone post a few pics of where they go?
Also do I need to weld plates to secure them? Thanks guys!

I have my 1970 Dart Swinger down to the body, here are photos of the back seatbelt. If you need measurements or anything else, let me know.IMG_0160.IMG_0162.IMG_0163.JPG

-
Back