Help with 70 Swinger 340

-

BarryC

'74 Duster 360
Reaction score
Thought I would throw this out there. My dad bought a 1970 Dart Swinger 340 new back in the winter of 69. It was a plum crazy purple, 340, 4-speed. It had black bench interior, black bumblebee stripe, black vinyl top, but purple hood scoops. He purchased it at W.S. Taylor & sons dealership in the Beaver Dam/Hartford, Ky. area. A couple years later he traded it in for a 70 Duster 340/auto because he just got married and my mom couldn't drive the manual trans. He traded it at Swope Chrysler in Radcliff, Ky. That was in 1972 and to this day he still wishes he had it back. That's what I'm doing here, throwing the message out to see if I could possibly find it. I know it's a long shot because I don't have a vin number. But who knows, I might get lucky.

Thanks guys.

Good luck any photo's might help

Thought I would throw this out there. My dad bought a 1970 Dart Swinger 340 new back in the winter of 69. It was a plum crazy purple, 340, 4-speed. It had black bench interior, black bumblebee stripe, black vinyl top, but purple hood scoops. He purchased it at W.S. Taylor & sons dealership in the Beaver Dam/Hartford, Ky. area. A couple years later he traded it in for a 70 Duster 340/auto because he just got married and my mom couldn't drive the manual trans. He traded it at Swope Chrysler in Radcliff, Ky. That was in 1972 and to this day he still wishes he had it back. That's what I'm doing here, throwing the message out to see if I could possibly find it. I know it's a long shot because I don't have a vin number. But who knows, I might get lucky.

Thanks guys.

-
Back