Help with College Essay? Taxes!

-

mopar_1974

Reaction score
Can anyone help me find any laws requiring you to file a federal tax return? After all the research i've done, all i can find is that the Federal income tax is unconstitutional, as it is a direct unapportioned tax. And why is the Federal Tax return done through "voluntary compliance"?

The first income tax that I know of was enacted during the Civil War. It was a way of funding the war. Many people think that once the war was over, it was no longer necessary nor constitutional. You know if you don`t voluntarily comply with the IRS, that they`ll see to it that you do comply!!!

The first income tax that I know of was enacted during the Civil War. It was a way of funding the war. Many people think that once the war was over, it was no longer necessary nor constitutional. You know if you don`t voluntarily comply with the IRS, that they`ll see to it that you do comply!!!

That's a big Yup Longgone! (they "will" make ya comply) one way or another with late fees, interest and other nice penalties.....that's why "I" said "good luck" to Eric.

yeah, im pretty much to the point where i know there is no law or statute requiring me to pay in. The government has gotten away from the very values it was based on. Things like this bother me. Nearly a third of my check goes into the pockets of private bankers, not helping the economy, the government or the overall wellbeing of society.

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face, It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!” - George W. Bush

US Constitution, Article I, section 8, clause 1

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.

Amendment XVI
(Ratified February 3, 1913)

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Current income taxes are imposed under these constitutional provisions and various sections of Subtitle A of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, including 26 U.S.C. § 1 (imposing income tax on the taxable income of individuals, estates and trusts) and 26 U.S.C. § 11 (imposing income tax on the taxable income of corporations).

Here is a simple breakdown, when U.S. currency still didn't exist, the government created a part of the treasury that was not to be owned by nor controlled in full by the government. They created the federal reserve bank union, it is composed of many private owned banks around the United States, many of these owners are not even Americans and they can finance whatever they want, even if it was Hitler who needed money. When money was created the Federal Reserve loaned the money to the government with interest...if the government want to pay that interest, it has to get another loan from them...and so it goes on forever, an ever growing interest...now why are we getting taxed? Because if no one pays that interest we will go into inflation...I guess...or something along that line....there really inst not good constitutional law that says we can be taxed to pay off the government's interest fee's...nor probably anything else other than maybe a war...

Google this, it'll be 100 times more precise haha, it's funny how our government works...biggest cover ups ever...but we sure are one hellof a country!

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States.

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Current income taxes are imposed under these constitutional provisions and various sections of Subtitle A of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, including 26 U.S.C. § 1 (imposing income tax on the taxable income of individuals, estates and trusts) and 26 U.S.C. § 11 (imposing income tax on the taxable income of corporations).

The Sixteenth Amendment was never ratified as stated above and is even cited in modern day supreme court cases

"If you...examined [The 16th Amendment] carefully, you would find that a sufficient number of states never ratified that amendment." - U.S. District Court Judge James C. Fox 2003.

It was falsely declared to be ratified in February 1913 by Secretary of State Philander Knox.

Amendment XVI

Have you ever looked into title 26, the tax code? If you look at the definitions, "income" is defined as "as stated in the Income Tax act of 1913" (not sure of the exact wording but that is the point) but the actual definition is not given. If you look up the Income Tax act of 1913 you find income defined as "Any gain or profit from corporate activity". Do you have any such income? Wages from a job are not "income" by their own definition. But just try to fight that in THEIR courts. You may win, some people have, but most do not. Another word game is played to make employers think they are required to withhold taxes from your pay. The law states that employers shall withhold...but if you go to the definitions for this section you find that "for the purposes of this section, the word "shall" is to be interpreted as having the same meaning as the word "may". Kind of changes the meaning a little doesn't it? That is why your W4 is titled Withholding ALLOWANCE Certificate. You are ALLOWING them to withhold from your pay.

Some other interesting things are:
When first passed into law, Social Security was ruled unconstitutional because participation was mandatory. It was re-written to appear mandatory but it isn't. Have you ever tried to opt out? Good luck.

Our entire current judicial system (begun in 1937) is actually unConstitutional. The constitution authorizes three jurisdictions: Civil law for internal commerce, Admiralty Law for trade with other entities, and Common law for private matters and interaction between government and private citizens. The problem the government had with Common Law is that one of it's basic tenets is "No crime has been committed unless there is an injured party". In other words, the vast majority of "crimes" people are fined for, like speeding, are not crimes at all. If you look through the Congressional record from 1937 you will find the texts of speeches by legislators protesting the hijacking of our legal system with the intent of turning it into a money-making machine. Our current system is based on the unconstitutional "Statutory" jurisdiction. The way they got around it was to include a little-known out: U.S. Code 1-207. This is a reservation of rights. In theory, if you write this by your signature on any document you are specifically reserving your right of access to the Common Law and not to be "required to perform" under anything not specifically listed on the document. An example is that in signing your driver's license you are "agreeing to perform" according to the traffic laws even though no such requirement is listed on the license. This has been both successful and unsuccessful in the courts. You have to know EXACTLY what you are doing.

Those of you interested in this should watch "America: Freedom to Facism" by Aaron Russo, producer of "The Rose" and other Hollywood hits. You can watch it free on the internet.

I don't know myself ,but you could talk to Wesley Snipes over at the Gray Bar Hotel.He gots plenty of time to talk:clock:

The IRS has a new short form for 2008.

A: How much did you earn?

B: How much do you have left?

C: Send "B"8)

Those of you interested in this should watch "America: Freedom to Facism" by Aaron Russo, producer of "The Rose" and other Hollywood hits. You can watch it free on the internet.

I have watched it, Its an amazing film, Zeitgeist is also another good free documentary film to watch, especially part II i thought.

-
Back