Help with seats

-

Jhenry70

Reaction score
Hi FABO

I was wondering if anyone has used these seats or something similar? I'm just about to pull the trigger on these today. My car's interior is completely stripped and I'm having to do a lot of metal work to tie in the rear tubs to the sub frame connectors and the trans tunnel so now would be the perfect time to modify the floors for new seats. Anyone see there being an issue with these in a 72 Duster?

Opinions are welcome!

Jerry

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 200
Go for it. Dramatically changes the interior look. Hardcore Mopar nuts won't like it. But there is such an improvement in support and adjustment over your 30+ year old seats. Just did mine in 68 dart gts and love em. Check out the thread old school versus new school if you want. Good luck.

Thanks. It's a balance between budget and original. I'm getting these for $260 shipped. I was worried a bit that they would be too wide but I think they'll work. There won't be a whole lot of stock look with the cage and tubs and no rear seat.

I have these in my 72 dart swinger with a console. I bought seat brackets to mount them on and they sit lower ththan my original bench.

-
Back