Help with trying to find a member

-

TAZLDAZL

AMSOIL DEALER
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am trying to find a member who had a post on rebuilding his 67-69 Dart or possibly a 70-71 Dart swinger. I can't remember what car he actually had but I think it was a charcoal gray and mini tubbed. But while reading on his post I saw that he had modified both his rear deck lid and hood hinges with a pair of gas shocks, you know like the ones you see on todays hatchbacks and such. I contacted him and got the part numbers for the shocks. I've since then have installed them on my Demon race car for my rear deck lid. I bought a pair for the front hood hinges for my street Demon but I can't remember how he installed them. There are pictures some where but I have searched in the forums trying to find them. I have also gone back into my files seeing if I could find it that way but I have since then deleted a lot of them. If anybody remembers seeing these pictures or remembers this guys build, can you please pass his name onto me so I can contact him again or find the pictures showing the install.

Thanks AJ "Tazz" Schneider

I remember seeing one of the posts, but can't remember ****....

Sorry I can't help...

-
Back