Help?

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
Could y'all send a email to Power Block to try and help a buddy's dream of having his Dart Sport Hemified? If we can get them to do his car he said he would give his 71 Duster to a Mopar lover that cannot afford one. Here is his story,

My name is Kern Pressel and I've lived in York Pennsylvania all my life. I will be 53 years of age as of November 1st of this year. Back when I was 18 years of age spend all not part time earning to build a 1973 Dodge Dart Sport. The Dart was redone from top to bottom, I had a glossy black paint job with silver flames put on the car my but my dream was always to put a 426 Hemi in the car. When I got married to the wife I'm still with today I sold the car to my best friend for $1500. Two years ago I decided I would try to find my Dodge Dart Sport and put an ad on Craigslist and to my surprise the following day somebody replied saying they knew the car and where was. I made contact with the person and found out the Dart was roughly 2.5 hours away from my home, a few months later 2 friends of mine & I made arrangements to go look her. The person that currently owns the Dart has had it for roughly the last 15 years, he redid some of the car and made it into a demon and I would never recognize the car on the street. He offered to sell the dart to me for $10,000 but after looking at the craftsmanship he put into it I figured the car was not worth even half of that. I would really love to own the Dart again and bring it back to what it was when I was 18 years old along with having a 426 Hemi in it that I always dreamed of.

After watching your episode of the 1974 Dodge Dart Sport with a hemi it really got me thinking about my old Dodge. I have had a lot of disappointment in my life over the last few years from my mother passing on, being laid off from the company I really enjoyed working for because the owner committed suicide then trying to buy a Hemi engine and getting ripped off by a guy in California. (Dear Mr. Pressel, On April 21, 2008, Brea Police Detectives completed an investigation for 8 Felony Charges of Grand Theft against GARY WILLSON and obtained an Arrest Warrant for WILLSON. On April 22, 2008, Brea Police Detectives arrested WILLSON in Yorba Linda. Court records show Superior Court held a preliminary hearing on January 6, 2009, where WILLSON was held to answer for the8 Felony Charges of Grand Theft. WILLSON is scheduled for his Pre-Trial on April 28, 2011. The court case number is 08NF1338. The investigation records show Kern Stuart Pressel of York, PA as a victim in this investigation and we are sorry to hear that you were not updated of the progress of the case, but WILLSON is being held to answer for his actions.
I was wondering what you folks were planning on doing with the Dart Sport you had on TV, is it a customer's car, or something you are going to sell or give away. unfortunately there's no one on the East Coast that does things like you do. It would be great if Power Block would purchase my old 1973 Dodge Dart Sport and redo if with an old school 426 Hemi. !!! I Love That Car !!!

Thanks All!!!!!, Kegan B. He goes by KP on here Great Guy!!!!!!

Kegan,
You Are A Good Guy!
Thank You
KP

I an sure there are many on this site that would want there old ride with a Hemi installed. If someone would give me a basket case with a Hemi in it I would give them my Duster

I Am Sad To See Member Are Not Willing To Take A Few Minutes To Mail Or Email To A Short Message To Power Block For A Fellow Member That Has Been Through So Much.

Maybe I Should Take A Few Minutes To Delete The "Hot Mopar Babes" thread I started.

Very Sad!

kegan I am trying to send a email,but I am waiting for approval.

-
Back