Help!!!

-

'64 Cuda

Reaction score
I'm new here & need all the help I can get. I have a '64 4 speed Barracuda that I bought in 1974 & am near the point where I can start to undo/fix all the stuff I screwed up on it in my youth. This car currently needs a lot of work & I would appreciate anybody with any parts for this car contacting me. Thanks!

Brian

I have a few 65 cuda parts, I think a glove box door, mirrors, fish emblem. please email me and let me know what you need. I'll look this weekend and see what I have.

Hi! I'm new here too! I'm working on my 2nd 1st gen Barracuda,and have parts to sell or trade. Say Hi if you can!
Mikey

Hi! I'm new here too! I'm working on my 2nd 1st gen Barracuda,and have parts to sell or trade. Say Hi if you can!
Mikey
Welcome Mikey, Its good to have another Mike here :toothy7:
Jump on in and tell us a little about your self, We have some great tec's and folks here.

I'm new here & need all the help I can get. I have a '64 4 speed Barracuda that I bought in 1974 & am near the point where I can start to undo/fix all the stuff I screwed up on it in my youth. This car currently needs a lot of work & I would appreciate anybody with any parts for this car contacting me. Thanks!

Brian
Brian I hope you can get your 64 Barracuda parts you need man, But it looks like you are over 1800 post's bud :toothy7:

I sure didn't bring this to the top, but I'm always in the market for parts for my car. I'm not going to be on here much for a while. Problems with my anti-virus software. Last thing I need is an infection on the PC! I'll try to check in every once in a while. Software company is sending a new disc through DHL but they said 10 to 15 days! Hopefully it won't be that long.

I sure didn't bring this to the top, but I'm always in the market for parts for my car. I'm not going to be on here much for a while. Problems with my anti-virus software. Last thing I need is an infection on the PC! I'll try to check in every once in a while. Software company is sending a new disc through DHL but they said 10 to 15 days! Hopefully it won't be that long.
I hear you bud, I hope you get it in and everything gets up and you are protected soon.

Mikey

3 years and 3 months he goes back and digs up this old thread! LOL

Good looking around the site there. Yikes!

Now start a thread introducing yourself and jump back in!

'64 Cuda: Have you made any progress since Jan '06?

I've pretty much finished up on the construction of my shop. Just need to finish insulating/interior finishing stuff, finish up my radiant floor heating, & get the main power connected. Was waiting on money until recently.

As far as the Barracuda, I've been accumulating parts. No actual work on the beast but I now have a 360 roller cam engine to rebuild (long story there), new Edelbrock heads, Comp Cams roller cam & roller rockers, all new six pack setup, misc. small engine parts, fast ratio manual steering box, complete used sbp front disc brakes with new rotors, Centerline wheels, rebuilt aluminum case 4 speed, (also getting an OD trans, not sure which way I'll go there), sway bars, 22" radiator, shroud, & core support, & probably a lot of other stuff I can't think of. Also bought a 64 Barracuda parts car for sheet metal, etc.

Another member here is planning to come visit this summer to help cut up the parts car. That should give me some room to work in the shop. (Can you believe it's almost full of stuff already? LOL)

Right now things are at a bit of a standstill as the engine in my daily driver AMC Eagle has taken a dump of some kind so I'm rounding up all of the final bits & pieces to swap in an EFI 4.2 engine with a HO 4.0 head. I've rebuilt the engine but still have a few bugs to work out to make Jeep parts fit in the car. It's always something!

-
Back