Helping FABO members Race - NNN - FABO Meet and Greet?

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is the RACE forum. Perhaps those that ARE going, or making a serious ATTEMPT to go, can post what car they are planning to race, what class (small tire shootout; bracket, grudge callouts, or burnout contest) and present themselves, their channel. I am not a drummer. I don't drum for subs on even my own channel. I do point people to FABO on my channel. But, if you post a picture (OR VIDEO) of your plan, perhaps FABO could be represented well this year. Last year, to my knowledge, it was Stephen Holz and myself that met from this site (sorry if I missed somebody) and participated.

My post below is how I envision this thread.

Last edited:
My plan (without having the itinerary) is to race in the Bracket race again. Not sure on the grudge race again, we'll see what pops up. We did super last year in the bracket race making it to the final, and also we won our grudge race. This year, we are not sure at this point what car we will race.
VERY WELL could be this car this year. Our plan is to make it again:

Last edited:
If all the guys here would post their first name and the channel name we can sub them.

It gets confusing if we don’t all know each other by first names and what channel is exactly yours.

TIA

500 subscribers is the min right?

I guesss I'll have to get busy on the channel then. 2 videos tonight done.

I currently only have 5 videos posted on my channel. This one of our gender reveal and 4 parts of a shed renovation project my brother and I were working on but decided to put on hold due to me building a shop at our new place. Still haven’t started on the new shop, but once I do, I’ll try to do a series on that as well as start documenting more stuff on my car projects as I work on them.

EDIT: If I make it this year, it’ll be in my 72 Duster (seen in the video) and most likely just bracket racing. Car isn’t set up for drag racing, no idea what dial it currently runs and will probably only run it once or twice between now and then (if that much) but who cares right? Lol

Last edited:
HA HA HA. Thanks Sam, that’s down to 457 to go! :lol:

I’m trying to go through the YouTube stuff now and learn something. I’m not finding this easy.

HA HA HA. Thanks Sam, that’s down to 457 to go! :lol:

I’m trying to go through the YouTube stuff now and learn something. I’m not finding this easy.

How do you only have 3 subs?? I sub’d a year ago or so.

EDIT: did you start a new channel Rob???

I currently only have 5 videos posted on my channel. This one of our gender reveal and 4 parts of a shed renovation project my brother and I were working on but decided to put on hold due to me building a shop at our new place. Still haven’t started on the new shop, but once I do, I’ll try to do a series on that as well as start documenting more stuff on my car projects as I work on them.

Sub’d and noti’s on.

I have the whooooping 42

I’m only getting into this now & im having a disaster of a time other than a straight video.

Here is my first #nonamenationals video. I apologize in advance, I’m new at this. New editing software and novice go pro skills. Hell at least I tried. LOL!!

Here is my first #nonamenationals video. I apologize in advance, I’m new at this. New editing software and novice go pro skills. Hell at least I tried. LOL!!

I thought it was good. I just watched it and sub'd. However, it will help you if you allow folks to make comments. I was going to leave one but you have comments turned off.

I know filming is a PIA. I’m holding my phone while doing this. It sucks. You, yourself did well on the video. Audio is has an echo with the garage. A little harder to hear than normal. No worries. Keep at it!

My video just suck. But that’s holding the phone and winging it.

I know filming is a PIA. I’m holding my phone while doing this. It sucks. You, yourself did well on the video. Audio is has an echo with the garage. A little harder to hear than normal. No worries. Keep at it!

My video just suck. But that’s holding the phone and winging it.
Your videos turn out better with a phone. I’m using an old hero 3 go pro. Kind of obsolete. I subscribed…stay at it. You have more subs, but I’ll race you to 500. Haha.

-
Back