HEMI dart 1/18 scale model

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
are these available still??

I remember a few years a big deal of coverage in the magazines when they first came out but now I am trying to find one and they seem to be non -existent ......does anywhere still sell these??

Attachments

• scc50640.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 807
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supercar-Collectibles-50640-1968-Hurst-HEMI-Dart-as-delivered-1-of-600-made-/161409096681?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item2594bb5be9"]Supercar Collectibles 50640 1968 Hurst Hemi Dart as Delivered 1 of 600 Made | eBay[/ame]

These have been out of prod for a long time now. E-Bay is about the only place you might come across one.

Supercar Collectibles sometimes buys collections and you might find one on their website in the older and hard to find section.

Steve

I can check with a customer of mine and see if he has one for sale. I have both issues of them.

only built and sold 50 of these to drag race modelers. had to be finished in the modelers color of choice. just joking

dang that is way more expensive and exclusive than I was expecting ....I was hoping to get a little lower budget because I was going to use it as a gift. Christmas is just around the corner you know.

Might have to do something else but this would have been perfect!!!

look for the die cast thats 1/25th scale Rani......... the larger scales such as this is normally BIG money, and in a year the value just goes UP!

Those were originally issued, along with the Barracuda version, with one being an
automatic and the other a 4-speed. They sold out quickly and then a couple of years
later they were re-issued with each having a tranny swap opposite of the original
configuration sold.

I have one each of the original issues in perfect boxes that have never been opened.
Stored from new in a shaded closed room in a child/pet/smoke free home.

The automatics have 8-3/4 rears while the 4-speeds have the Dana 60. It doesn't say
on the box what tranny they are but the box has a mirrored bottom and you can look
there to see the undercarriage.

Not cheap but available.

-
Back