Hemi Dart on eBay

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lotta green! But man! THe underside is cleaner than Susannes kitchen,and that's saying something!

You know, I'm looking for something to drive around town. I wonder what kind of gas mileage I could expect to get with this car?

can you believe that the ss darts and the ss cudas are STILL the fastest factory production cars made? there were a few that got registered. they had an article in mopar muscle a while back.

It's located about 50 miles from my house. Maybe I'll buy it and pick it up this weekend. Anybody have 300,000 grand they can loan me? Makes my car look like a piece of crap.

Double WOW! Very nice.. hey bobscuda, if you're thinking of picking it up, I don't think a test drive would be out of the question lol

Grant

if I had that no money would buy it cause the money would soon be gone you could have the car a lot longer!!

Some things i noticed bolt in frame connectors on a car with that kind of power???...and the fuel pressure regulator mounted mounted under the front end,what do you do crawl underneath to adjust it:dontknow:

I'm guessing that the bolt-in connectors were used because they wanted to run it a bit w/o doing permanent alterations. I'm sure any potential buyer wont be buying it solely for its 1/4 mile performance. At least I hope not :)

Grant

Some things i noticed bolt in frame connectors on a car with that kind of power???...and the fuel pressure regulator mounted mounted under the front end,what do you do crawl underneath to adjust it:dontknow:

I noticed those too. And how about the long lug studs on the FRONT wheels?!?!?! And the ignition box under the dash on the firewall? And 99,999 miles. Not to mention the paint job underneath looks like fresh Krylon....

But if it IS a REAL Hurst Hemi Dart, I could live with those short comings I guess. :toothy10:

i agree. the underside looked like ****. it looked as if they built the car and THEN sprayed it. did you notice the double fittings at the master cylinder? chrysler didn't do that. but on the good side, it has the og tach drive dist, correct radiator, correct silver plugs in manifold and some other nice appointments. but if its "as faithful to original" then it should be primer gray with black fiberglass hood and fenders.

If I had a 68 ....That is the " clone " I would have to build..... That thing just screams " B A " !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back