Hemi dart

-

ne57

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm buying a 1966 Dart, stored well for 15 years. Not the prettiest paint but the trim, body and interior is very good overall, a good base to work from. My plan is to install a 392 hemi that I'm still accumulating parts for. So I'll be picking your collective brains for info on parts/procedures etc for the car portion of the project. Another board has me annoying them on the hemi, lol. Yes, I'm capable of asking dumb questions...will try to throw in some good ones too though.

014a.jpg

Welcome, nice Dart. Plenty of annoying questions here, lol. Nothing to be concerned about.

Scott

Man, I'm gonna pay attention to this build.

There is something about early hemi's stuffed in A body cars that is just plain sick.
I like it already.

Welcome to the site!
Nice looking car you have there. Feel free to ask away, this should be an interesting build. Post lots of pics of course!
Tom.

Welcome, yes the stroker SB as I did would be somewhat easier, but that would be a neat build and something much diff, good luck on it!

PS get bigger t bars from a 340 or 383 car for her and some disc to stop that beast...

Welcome! Hope to see your car completed in the near future...

Wow, what a welcome. Thanks.

I should say I am NOT a master mechanic or wizard welder. I manage although sometimes stuff is challenging. Looking at some of your rides, I'm already getting some ideas. This is not my first go round with hotrods or hemis but it has been awhile, like decades. Call it midlife crisis #2.

Anyway, thanks again and I'll be askin'.

-
Back