HEMI Superbeds

-

crossram383

Reaction score
Here's some pics of one of my boys beds.It started out as a replica of my 70' R/T Charger.But NOOOOO!!!! a Charger wasn't good enough.He had to have the missing 4th 70' Daytona (all you doubters hold the negative comments I already had Galen Govier decode it and he says it's legit)and if that wasn't enough ...."YEAH it had to have a HEMI"....Then he said ,"the damn things too slow!!!" so we put a Blower on it.Still have to hook up front drive and plug wires.To anyone interested can make a replicas for about $550.00 plus shipping your choice of color.Will post pictures of Plymouth Superbed soon!!! Beds have four full width drawers and toy box/engine compartment!!! Rollers only no motor or matress included.Oh yeah almost forgot to mention it has the kelsey hayes recalled rims!!!

006 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

008 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

007 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

005 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

004 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

003 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Here's some pictures of my oldest boys bed .A buddy of mine ...Tom Hoover... borrowed me one of his engines.The motor is currently over at Mr.Norms getting Dyno Tuned by Richard Petty..Rich and Tom are arguing over which Cams to run.We're already over 1000 horse with a single four barrel and a mild set-up,Petty wants to turn it up a notch with Dual Dominators on a Cross-Ram and bigger Cams.He thinks he can squeeze 1500 H.P. and 250 M.P.H.out of it!!! Stay tuned...I will post some pics of the engine when I have it under the hood.The nose on this one is going to be made outta fiber-glass ,when I get some time."Don Gartlits" lent me 55 gallons of NITRO and his ZOOMIES off Swamp-Rat XIII...Rims on this one are Magnum 500's.

023 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

024 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

025 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

026 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

027 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

028 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Welcome to FABO and great opening thread.....8)

Bettenhausens still in the biz in Tinley ? ;-)

That has to be the coolest thing I ever saw! I wouldn't mind getting sent to my room if it looked like that.

Thanks for all the comments.The Bettenhausens are still in Tinley Park I live a few blocks away ,they just bought out Thomas Dodge ...with our Tax payer funded bailout money?$?$$$ My kids eat ,drink,and .....sleep MOPAR....My oldest is going to be driving in a few years I'll probably give him my 69' convert Dart with a 10 to 1 compression 318 and swirl heads and over drive 4 -speed.( NO OBAMA / YUPPY CLOWN CARS HERE !!!!) We'll probably paint it like my old 69' convert ??? Turquois??? (picture shown....me doing yard work a.k.a. DONUTS!!!! in my old Dart) (Any STUNT CAR DRIVERS out there will appreciate this....that day I eventally mastered doing 2 360 degree spins using a combination of parking brake,foot brake ,and steering input...and you had to do about 60 or 70 m.p.h.)(GOOOOOD Times til the COPS showed up!!!)I hope he has as much fun as I did when I was 16!!! Stay tuned for Superbed engine pictures...you won't be disappointed.Thanks again,this place is kinda like MY SPACE for Big Boys and Girls...talk to ya' later!

Scan_Pic0012 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Nahhhh, if it was MyMoparSpace members would be hooking up right and left with old Mopar flames from the past and there'd be a lot more spam.

I thought I was ate up with "Mopar"! That is sooo awesome! Can your kids set the valve lash. Too cool!

-
Back