Hemi Truck Owners ?

-
the truck has a Cold air intake bullydog Tuner(run on mid setting) and Flowmaster Exhaust and I hate the Noise the Air box makes at heavy throttle and by not making that noise I have picked up the mileage
the truck is 2500 Quad cab 4X4 auto and I chart adn check my mileage every time because I use it for buisness

As far as Limited slips we replaced one of them at 140 K miles on my brothers 2003 I run through Front Breaks cant keep them from squeaking I am sure the trailer has a lot to do with that though

I have bought and installed 5 sets of R1 Concepts brake rotors with ceramic pads (on different vehicles). I use their E-line drilled and slotted rotors. They work great, don't warp, last a long time (I have not worn any out yet!), come zinc plated and the price is right!!!
You might wanna call them on the phone and speak to them directly for your application.
http://www.r1concepts.com/elinerotors.php
aIMG_0099zzz.jpg

I painted the non-braking surfaces of the rotor and the caliper with Duplicolor caliper paint. I recommend you use it and make sure you spray inside the cooling vanes real good first. That way you can wippe off any excess and then paint the rest of the surfaces. If you have wheels that allow you to see the brakes, they look really good and they won't rust. Even with the zinc plating, they will eventually start to rust. I live close to the ocean and the airport I work at is right on the water so my rust issues are high. The Duplicolor caliper paint holds up great. R1 caries a different brand of caliper paint with more color options, but they are more expensive. I used Rustoleum Rust Reformer on the rest of the front end components. It gave it a nice flat black finish and the rust is gone, for good it seems.

P.S. I did a search on their site and they do have yours listed.
http://store.r1concepts.com/store/search.aspx?key=av04151&submit=Search
The difference between the E-line rotors and the Premium Series is more than just looks. The E-line rotors are joined in the casting process by having a flat ring (the inboard brake rotor face) and a flat ring w/hub cast with the cooling fins. The two are joined together at the edge of the cooling fins. They are made of teh same metal as stock rotors.
The Premium Series rotors are cast out of premium iron and are joined at the center of the cooling fins. In other words, both halves have cooling fins before being joined. When you look at the rotor edge you can see the difference. These will handle more extreme conditions than the E-line rotors. You may or may not need them.
I have been to the R1 Concepts shop in So Cal and they gave me a little tour and answered all of my questions. Good people to do business with.

-
Back