-
Status
Not open for further replies.

j.mcconnell

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Herbert Roller Lifters for a small block. Full set of 16 plus an extra pair with a bad wheel. I bought them used off of moparts, but in good shape other than cosmetic wear on the bodies. These are supposed to be drop-in or minimal effort roller lifters for a small block. 2 of the link bars just barely touched the lifter valley on my '72 340 block. Since it is an assembled engine, I'll go back to a flat tappet.

$200 shipped

IMG-5330.jpg

Last edited:
Herbert Roller Lifters for a small block. Full set of 16 plus an extra pair with a bad wheel. I bought them used off of moparts, but in good shape other than cosmetic wear on the bodies. These are supposed to be drop-in or minimal effort roller lifters for a small block. 2 of the link bars just barely touched the lifter valley on my '72 340 block. Since it is an assembled engine, I'll go back to a flat tappet.
View attachment 1715359997
Price?
That dont look like Herbert rollers

I don't know if Herbert makes the bent link bar style anymore. All I see on their site is the TEV flat link bar. No way the flat bars clear the valley when installed correctly. There are numerous threads on moparts about these old style Herberts.

Note RyanJ's comment about the Herbert link bar. Pics on the first page of the thread show the same lifter.
https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/639422/2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back