Here Comes Winter

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
as we Know it "Cabin Fever" is soon to follow........if you don't know what what "Cabin Fever" is please go watch the movie "the shining" or whatever it was with jack Nicholson...that guy that played in anger management with adam sandler....and please......watch that movie afterwards....every time the wheather gets bad we have problems...Ya'll be nice to each other..if you have already had infractions for being .....not so friendly during the winter months don't worry we haven't forgotten You ;) if you have had a bad day we are here for You after you have gotten it out of your system, Not being mean, just Sayin...nuthin wrong with venting in a constructive way but if your idea of constructive causes a problem for others then I can tell you hot on the left cold on the right and $#it roll's downhill. please keep your tongue in check others have feelings and although your problems are important, they may be not so important to others during the winter months approaching us Ya'll feel pretty or whatever it takes :)

Thanks Curtis. I will be doin my best.....instead of my beast.

Uh Huh....are you sure??? are you positive?????........"Only fools are positive" robin williams

I never said positive. lol Hell, I figured if I wasn't, you wouldda tossed me by now.

yur both bein watched like a hawk.......maybe/probably/most likely, notice I didn't say positively.....just to keep ya wondering ;)

great words of wisdom curtis, awesome site with a hand full of people trying to force their beliefs on others. should be about our cars and helping others with there builds.

Curtis, I got my eye on all yall too, buddy. lol

Attachments

• EYE OUT 001.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 115
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! That was a goodun.

staying outa trouble with eyes in the back of my face bon scott ,not the winter word , they say the earth was knocked3 degreees of its axle that's whats got all hell breaking loose . we had a wet spring in wisc , but nice summer now its perfect. 2 weeks it gonna freeze and tell us getter done get the taters veggies and venison canned up b ut I need 60 days yet 2 1/2 years behind on my car but up to date keeping family with a roof over there head . that's 1/2 the battle , no snow till January wont wurt my feelings any , another year flew by gl all gettr done

as we Know it "Cabin Fever" is soon to follow........

This comin' from a guy in.................FLORIDA LOL?

Yup .......know all 'bout cabin fever. I like it less every year, as I age and my mobility goes away, plus I can't get out and let off steam in the Black Menace, LOL

-
Back