here is 1 picture on my new challanger, just try to post pic's

-
I think I hate you...I have this feeling come over me like jealousy or something...
I priced them the other night and looked a R/T with hemi and ouch...
It was on steel ramp and I got a good look underneath it as well.
Out of my price range but everyone can dream....
Glad yours is in your driveway .
NICE CAR
TXDart

Thank TXDART , its a plessure to drive, seem to get a good buy on this one, it's a 2010 had 41 miles on it and i bought it on the last day of the month the dealer really wanted to get rid of it. just the right place at the right time.also got the wifes blessing that helped.

Here is my 2009 I bought new in Dec of 08. It only has 3k miles on it.

Attachments

• 000_0766 (600 x 400).jpg
    121 KB · Views: 250
  • 000_0767 (600 x 400).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 252
Sweet car----- I like the stripes up the center of the hood, are those after market rims?

Sweet car----- I like the stripes up the center of the hood, are those after market rims?
Yeah, They are Foose wheels, Its lowered and I painted all the black lower rocker mouldings red to match. Pypes exhaust and a Gunslinger repop 6spd Hurst pistol grip.

Thanks for all the comments,OTR and Frankie , since now i can post pic's i will post some on my duster tomorrow. Thanks again

Yeah, They are Foose wheels, Its lowered and I painted all the black lower rocker mouldings red to match. Pypes exhaust and a Gunslinger repop 6spd Hurst pistol grip.

i thought about changing the exshaut but they say the Hemi with MDS sounds like a tractor when running down the hyway

Great time to buy here in LA, CA, we just lopped 1% off our sales tax and the Vehicle license fee went down 70%! Its still .0625 of the value or close, but it was very high earlier. This was a "temporary tax hike" that expired much to the disgust of the ruling Democrats who gave it up kicking and screaming. People said "Fu¢k no" to the tax extension.

Congratulations on the new car! A late model Challenger is at the top of my wish list. As a matter of fact, I'm selling my beloved '89 Shelby Dakota I bought new and most of my old cars and parts in the hopes of funding a new Challenger.
4404speed, I didn't catch the painted rockers at first glance, but I like the look. Makes your car look even lower.
Dallas

I have had this car about 1 month. i have not been disappointed at all, it drives and rides great, i can't wait to torgue the **** out of it soon, still old school on that one waiting for 1k still 200 to go!!!!

Thanks again for the great replies

Congratulations on the new car! A late model Challenger is at the top of my wish list. As a matter of fact, I'm selling my beloved '89 Shelby Dakota I bought new and most of my old cars and parts in the hopes of funding a new Challenger.
4404speed, I didn't catch the painted rockers at first glance, but I like the look. Makes your car look even lower.
Dallas

When i put the duster next to the challanger i was amazed at the size differance between the two the challanger looks a lot bigger, if my memory is correct My brothers 71 RT was not as big as todays car's and did not weight as much ether.

I love those classic wheels, very nice.

I was trying to figure out what was different on 4404sd's TorRed car, first time I had seen one with the rocker moldings painted body color, love the look!

I have had mine since August of '08, an emotional purchase and could have saved a lot by waiting, but was afraid that Chrysler wouldn't be around for me to get one if I waited.
It has SRT springs, struts and wheels now.

Sweet looking car HemiEd, i'm struggling to do any changes at all to this car even minor changes, on my duster done plenty off changes but this one as of now it will be kept show room stock, well thats what i tell my wife anyway. this car is part or the classic series,They say the rims are a throw back to the crager's . Have you torgue yours yet? were you disappointed in results? what i mean is when i torgue out my duster with its 408 it make's me grin for hours.just wondering?

I also have read that the sales for the challangers are around 70k and the other makes are selling around 125k a year. Don't know if it true or not

Sweet looking car HemiEd, i'm struggling to do any changes at all to this car even minor changes, on my duster done plenty off changes but this one as of now it will be kept show room stock, well thats what i tell my wife anyway. this car is part or the classic series,They say the rims are a throw back to the crager's . Have you torgue yours yet? were you disappointed in results? what i mean is when i torgue out my duster with its 408 it make's me grin for hours.just wondering?

I also have read that the sales for the challangers are around 70k and the other makes are selling around 125k a year. Don't know if it true or not

Thanks A71, best car I have ever owned. It screams when you want it to. I am just about to the 30k spark plug change schedule.

My only regret so far, is not keeping my stock wheels and tires. Love the look of the car lowered and the SRT wheels. I have the stock air intake and Stat on it right now from the winter, and have not put the CAI back on it. Have a Predator and 180 stat for messing around. Didn't mess with the exhaust, as I regretted it when I did it to my Durango.

I took it to the drag strip one time and was thrilled with a high 13, with a full tank of gas and loaded trunk with ESP on. It got 28.6 on the way there! I put the functional scoops (like yours) hood struts, ECM cover and the 70 stripes on it shortly after I got it. It is my driver, so I have blizzaks on another set of wheels for winter.

-
Back