here is what i think of cold case radiators

-

jdsduster

Reaction score
well, after using a cold case 26" radiator for a month,i have to say it is a very good radiator.it not only looks goods,but cools good.my 408 was running about 220 degrees.with new radiator its never above 190 degrees.the big tubes really keep it cool.it should sell for twice of what i paid.ask about fabo discount.any looking for a new radiator should give them a call.

Post some pics buddy! I'd like to see the 26" radiator in an A-body. :) Think all I ever ran were 22's..

well, after using a cold case 26" radiator for a month,i have to say it is a very good radiator.it not only looks goods,but cools good.my 408 was running about 220 degrees.with new radiator its never above 190 degrees.the big tubes really keep it cool.it should sell for twice of what i paid.ask about fabo discount.any looking for a new radiator should give them a call.

Well you should send them a another check for the full purchase price. ;)

340 dusters,at least the 2 1973s ive had had 26" in them.ill try to post tonight,im off to work

yea lets see some pics.. i usually don't like the look of an alumn radiator in old cars but if the tanks looks decent and i can paint it black maybe i'd like it more..

I agree...square shiny aluminum tanks don't look quite right to me but stock style ribbed tanks painted black look OK.
As for it's quality you'll have to update us in a few years.A friend had a popular aluminum rad that cooled great but the fins fell out like confetti after only 2 years.

yea 30 days is not very long.it looks to be constructed very well with good looking welds.i did not paint it as i thought it looked the part with my chrome alternator and aluminum heads.only time will tell

EUvps4HOfRn_EV5R_9wEZ8LBKhKp4MCu8EoyTthU7x2BPvUrqcxtjCj-VFK5HTSSwpm74CgGnTxHE-OMh4d=w568-h757-no.jpg

How much was it?
And a part number would help...........

I installed in my car last weekend. I also replaced my shroud and modified it to fit better. Granted last weekend was cooler here, but the car defiantly ran cooler.
IMG_1586 (002).jpg

-
Back