here it comes Colorado

-

Bulldozer

free ice cream sandwiches
Reaction score
we are looking at 8-16 inches of the white stuff here where im at. some models show 16-24 inches . Blizzard warnings are out. its been snowing two hours and its already covering the duster. its supposed to stop on saturday! be safe out there!

Attachments

• snow2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 305
  • snow.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 313
The wife and I love it out there..We were married out in Red Rocks Colorado 10-10-10 and have been out there the past 4 years. Were looking for a vacation home, something like a condo in Westminster....So we can visit more..Be safe..

ya'll keep it up there and be safe and have fun. I like the 60's we have been having lately. Weird weather this winter for sure. Only down side is the tornado's it brings,Joe

To quote Jeff Spaccoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High:

Awesome!!! Totally Awesome!!!

Stay safe and get them plows and snowblowers on the stand by.

its headed your way, so they say lol, you know how predicting weather in CO goes. be safe

As you know, we've seen 6" forecasts turn to 3 feet and 18" forecasts turn to an inch. :D I did stock up on beer, filled the Jeep tank and got gas for the plow just in case.

As you know, we've seen 6" forecasts turn to 3 feet and 18" forecasts turn to an inch. :D I did stock up on beer, filled the Jeep tank and got gas for the plow just in case.
the last time they predicted a storm here in C/S, they sent the plows out early, had everyone freaking out , expecting 6-10 inches, closed some schools the night before. the next day there was a trace to 1" , had to laugh at that one.

coming down pretty good here in Longmont now, yards are covered and starting to stick to the streets. Think we're supposed to get between 10-14".

Pleeeeze,...Send some to me in Connecticut,...I miss my skiing and blastin in my Jeep....This time last year we wuz a-hole deep on a 9' indian

Started snowing about 3pm here, maybe 3-4 on the ground now. Move in for the swapmeet is tomorow after noon. Trucks loaded and in the garage.

Well so far we've had one of the warmest, dryest (no snow) winters on record. All the nasties have been south of the border which is fine with me.:blob:

it has been warm,dry and beautiful for january. we are long over due for any kind of moisture around here. there were actually red flag warnings last month because it has been so dry.that is unheard of for these parts.

it has been warm,dry and beautiful for january. we are long over due for any kind of moisture around here. there were actually red flag warnings last month because it has been so dry.that is unheard of for these parts.

Funny, we were just talking about that at the firehouse,...what with all the leftover debris from Irene,...no snowpak,...we're expectin a bad brushfire season this spring up here,...I sure hope not,...dirty work, thats fer sure

Its been snowing here in Lyons for a couple hours, looks like we have about 2-3" so far.

On the news they are talking between 12 and 24 inches.

I have to make a trip to DIA to pick up my wife friday evening, hope her flight isn't cancelled or Pena blvd doesn't get closed down due to blowing snow. Just have to wait and see.

Had to come up here to Black Hawk for some business meetings. This morning we already have 22" and this thing ain't done yet. I'm supposed to drive down the mountain later today, glad I brought the 4WD Ram!

wow 22" ? i have about 12" in my yard, of course with wind blowing it around ,theres 2 - 3 foot drifts. glad i dont have to go anywhere today.Peyton highway, which is about 1 mile from me ,is closed all the way to limon. its days like this i miss my jeep lol

Its hard to tell how much we have in Berthoud. There is every thing from bare ground to 3 foot drifts.

Yes! Yall stay safe up and over there, I seen this on the news last night.
Our first snow we got this year they said maybe an inch accumulation and we got 7 1/2''
Mother nature does what she wants to and they just think they can predicted it..

Just got in from plowing. Out in Morrison, where I live I have 2 foot drifts. At work, in Littleton, about the same. At least it's light powdery stuff that plows easy.
COME ON SUMMER!

Some pics.

Attachments

• 2012-02-03_07.22.42.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 212
  • 2012-02-03_07.22.11.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 224
-
Back