Here my brothers...

-
ValiantMike said:
Wow, thats some car. Wonder how much?

I thought I heard him say it's an $840,000 car.
That's about the same as two Carrera gt's.

I'll take three. ha, ha.

Those Germans and their secret stuff... Now I know what I want to do when I buy property.

I'd say they had her tweeked out pretty fine, AWSOME. And we now know what Bond will be driving in his next movie. Stop, and think of each and every aspect of engineering that took, and yes starting with the tires and go up and out in all directions.

Cerwin you dun it again!!! :salute:
That was unbelievabley outstanding. :thumbup:
Everyone should check that out.

demon seed said:
That guy must have a permanent woody. I know I would.

it looked like he had trouble breathing towards the end there.

Could you imagine having a blowout at 250 mph?

Is that guy a professional driver or a very well connected reporter?

Pretty freaken fast!
The best part...
The part where he says.....The tires at this speed will only last only 15 min....but, that OK...the gas runs out in 12. (he hopes anyways)

Jay Leno of course bought one.

cudaspaz said:
it looked like he had trouble breathing towards the end there.

Could you imagine having a blowout at 250 mph?

Is that guy a professional driver or a very well connected reporter?

I think he was breathing hard cuss he just did a do do in his pants at the end.

WoW! I've been to 150 before in my own car. (Cuda) and it was a little scary knowing, while your running down the road, next mistake is the last one. And I'm preety sure that's as fast as I'll ever drive again.
(Save a deadacaded race car, but that's not exactly the same as a daily driver/hotrod.)
I do not know this guy from racing, but allways reporting. Conected? I would think.

I think I've seen this guy on TV a while back. Discovery channel if my memory serves me right, but I can't remember what the name of the show was.

He also mentioned that the car cost 840,000 pounds which is like 1.2 million US dollars or more. He's either very well connected or very well insured.

ramcharger said:
I think I've seen this guy on TV a while back. Discovery channel if my memory serves me right, but I can't remember what the name of the show was.

He also mentioned that the car cost 840,000 pounds which is like 1.2 million US dollars or more. He's either very well connected or very well insured.

http://www.topgear.com/

its a british tele program yeh.. wehre theye sit and eat crumpits yeh.. and drink earlgray yeh!! and talk about stock markets yeh.. lol

this guy has driven everything that has wheels .. his favorite thing to do on the show is compare cars to one another.

That's almost as fast as my Scamp!:evil2:

But seriously i remember seeing that on TV before it's supposed to be the world's fastest production car ever built.
I don't remember the exact top speed but it was something like 250 or 300mph.

Thanks for posting that. I want that guy's job too.

WoW! I've been to 150 before in my own car. (Cuda) and it was a little scary knowing, while your running down the road, next mistake is the last one.
Get's kind of "floaty" huh? It is kind of spooky.

340 Dart said:
Thanks for posting that. I want that guy's job too.

Get's kind of "floaty" huh? It is kind of spooky.

Thats when you have to worry about sneezing.. or a muscle spaz in your leg or arm.. haha.. could you imagine a head on collision at that speed? it would set your whole trajectory off, and youd be in the bushes before you knew it!

ever time you blink you would pass over 100 feet of ground!
If you could!

Truely Awesome Car !! I seen it before on tv too. If ya listened closely he said there's only 12 minutes of fuel at top speed and it's got 10 radiators !!!! For the price I'll take that 8 wheeled electric car I saw on Futurecar Think that was only $250,000

-
Back