Here we go Patriots!!!

-
To Brady's credit, he'll just have angry sex with Gisselle tonight

shes not that cute any way haha.. she may be a super model but shes not the cream of the crop

AHAHAHA!!! Pats blew 19-0...didn't even get close to the spread AND lost. :sign5: What a waste! That's has to be one of th greatest upsets of all time. I didn't see that coming.

I didn't either. I thought for sure the Pat's would have won by a huge spread. But, I am a Viking's/Bronco's fan, so I'll have to live vicariuosly through better teams.

HELL NO LOL I hate everyone in AFC west SEP for a silver and black team and i hate the niners and the PATRIOTS lol

yea NY! that was a great game!not my teams butgreat game.go silver and black!!8)

great game. good for my pocketbook too. :)

Patriots shouldn't even be there after getting caught cheating.
I think any other team would of been ousted for the season.

I've never been a fan of the patriots, but this soured any achievement they've ever made, to me. After all how long had they been getting away with it (3 superbowls worth maybe more??? we'll never know), and how much film did they get to study before they got caught?
I'm not a Giants fan either, but I'm glad they won. They made some great plays.

I've never been a fan of the patriots, but this soured any achievement they've ever made, to me. After all how long had they been getting away with it (3 superbowls worth maybe more??? we'll never know), and how much film did they get to study before they got caught?
I'm not a Giants fan either, but I'm glad they won. They made some great plays.

ok i dont watch a lot of football anymore so i havent heard about this can someone explain to me what happened and how they got caught cheating

To Brady's credit, he'll just have angry sex with Gisselle tonight

Is there any other kind? ;-)

And for anyone talking sh*t about her looks, let's see what your bumpin' uglies with these days. I'm going to go out on a limb and say it ain't as sweet as what Tom's all curled up with tonight.

Funny, the first thing my girlfriend said after the game was, "a lot of people lost money on that game". Dave, I`m glad you were on the receiving end of any wagers on that game.

Actually a LOT of people made money on that game especially Patriot fans,that 12 points was too much to pass up..Thanks Eli for padding my bank account..

I was taking change from bother and a friend last night
Me and brother had a pretty good buzz going by the
time the game came on.
I was for the N.Y.G., I like the underdogs,
And that was a good game to watch.
Brother's wife wooped up some good hot wings,
and Kent was there with his wife and a hand full of chips and dip.
Needles to say I won the first bet , That N.Y.G will score first.
did this though out the game

And here is my winnings and my new bibs and maching jacket.

Lots of 1/4's and cash

1122.jpg

I was taking change from bother and a friend last night
Me and brother had a pretty good buzz going by the
time the game came on.
I was for the N.Y.G., I like the underdogs,
And that was a good game to watch.
Brother's wife wooped up some good hot wings,
and Kent was there with his wife and a hand full of chips and dip.
Needles to say I won the first bet , That N.Y.G will score first.
did this though out the game

And here is my winnings and my new bibs and maching jacket.

Lots of 1/4's and cash

I taped the game because i was out,justed watched the halftime show Tom Petty was awsume..just imagine all those quarters in your picture as 100.00 bills,thats about what i won..thanks again Eli..:-D:-D

Get your facts straight..the n.f.l. destroyed the tapes not the Patriots..

good thing or they would still be cheating. Guess they just couldnt win a super bowl without cheating to win. it has to suck to be the 18-0 pats suppoused to be a dynasty and possibly the best team in nfl history and get beat by a team that just barely made it into the playoffs as a wildcard.

I taped the game because i was out,justed watched the halftime show Tom Petty was awsume..just imagine all those quarters in your picture as 100.00 bills,thats about what i won..thanks again Eli..:-D:-D

Old man did a great job up on stage last night. I wish I would have recorded it to. :cheers:
The game is a must see,:toothy10:
All the shining paper you see was 1 dolor bills.
And Glad you filled your pockets up to Eli.:-D

good thing or they would still be cheating. Guess they just couldnt win a super bowl without cheating to win. it has to suck to be the 18-0 pats suppoused to be a dynasty and possibly the best team in nfl history and get beat by a team that just barely made it into the playoffs as a wildcard.

I know 30 other teams that WISH they played last night,and a bunch of others that can only dream,they were even in a single superbowl, Patriots played in 4 of the last 7..by the way they're ALREADY a dynasty...and they'll be right back in it again next year!!!....Gee,they only went 18-1 they're terrible...NOT...

-
Back