-

skybolt

Reaction score
When I brought her home 02/08.

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

Great car! I love the fat/skinny tires, and the oil pan hanging underneath looks mean as hell!
Best of Luck with it!

George

No, I didn't do either. Why do you ask? Just curious. I purchased the car just as it sets. Thanks for the compliment. I love the Sassy Grass also.

The tail lights and the side marker lights are from different years. The tail lights are 1970-1971 and the side marker lights are from 1972 and up.
1970-1971 side marker lenses are flush mount.
Not trying to pick it apart, just caught my eye.

No problem. Don't care anything about numbers matching cars. The people that have to sell my **** after I die have to worry about how much it's worth. I really don't give a ****. All I know is I like it and piss on everyone else!

The tail lights and the side marker lights are from different years. The tail lights are 1970-1971 and the side marker lights are from 1972 and up.
1970-1971 side marker lenses are flush mount.
Not trying to pick it apart, just caught my eye.

No problem. Don't care anything about numbers matching cars. The people that have to sell my **** after I die have to worry about how much it's worth. I really don't give a ****. All I know is I like it and piss on everyone else!

Didn't mean this to sound shitty retsud043. You answered my question honestly and thats what I was looking for. Didn't mean anything against numbers matching car or the like. This was a 6 car originally and is far from original. I just am more of a hot rod guy. Different strokes for different folks, literally. Didn't mean to sound like I was going of on you retsud043, although it sounded like it after I reread my post (above). Thanks to all for the very kind comments on my car. Really makes you feel good.

I will be posting parts on here as I change them out for you guys looking for OEM stuff.

-
Back