Here's My New PSC Garage Poster!

-
Thank you Dennis!! Yours makes #24. I'm trying to keep it visible (even started a separate thread in the Other Stuff For Sale) but I've never been a salesperson ... it doesn't need to be shoved down everybody's throats.

Now if I was standing by a 2013 Dart .............. there'd be 200 threads about it and the poster would've been sold out already. :-D LMAO

I would like a couple myself. Won't use paypal either. Will pm you when funds become available. Looks good. HOT, WOW, HOT

Hi Dave! Thanks for the compliment. :-D

After looking at postal rates online, you may change your mind:

First Class International: $11.39

Priority Mail International: $28.75

These prices are an estimate based on 15 ounces in a 14" x 1" x 1" shipping tube. I won't know an exact price until the posters are in hand but at least you get a general idea ... they probably won't be that heavy.

Hi Leanna
Just got back from camping at the beach for a week.
I will take the two posters shipped first class international.
It will probably take 2 months to get here but thats ok :)
Please sign them for me.
I will paypal tonight.

Cheers

Dave

I would like a couple myself. Won't use paypal either. Will pm you when funds become available. Looks good. HOT, WOW, HOT

Thank you Thunder!!! I'll look forward to hearing from you whenever you're ready.

Hi Leanna
Just got back from camping at the beach for a week.
I will take the two posters shipped first class international.
It will probably take 2 months to get here but thats ok :)
Please sign them for me.
I will paypal tonight.

Cheers

Dave

Dave, I got your paypal payment this morning. Thank you!!! Aside from a couple Canadian orders, so far your poster tube will be traveling the farthest. (Hey, at least that poster chick is already appropriately dressed for your summer down there heh hehhhhhh)

Thanks for your support guys!!! :heart::love7::love3:

-
Back