heres the motor

-

GO DART

Reaction score
p1127606097471.jpg

Is that a "speck" of dust I see? :thumbup: Looks really good dude :supz:

pic4.JPG

wish i knew the specs. bought @ a mecum auction and thats a different experience as everything happens so fast by the time you're ready to ask questions the seller has his check and is out the door. what i do know is it has a healthy cam, shift kit, 750 dbl pumper on a single plane hirise. posi w/ i'm guessing a 4:10 as 65 mi cruising is all she wants. the motor builder did a great job and i've beat on her some. seriously it won't stop spinning tires til half way thru second. nice mid range too! thanks for noticing

Looking good. Is that a M1 intake or a Holley strip dominator ?

Couldnt say. Did that Holley carb come on it? It looks like a steet avenger wich is some what of a new holley. Probably 2 years or so. The Holley intake is a older piece.

how is the throtle respons with that manifold? i have a strip dominator to and its realy bad under 4000rpm and i think it has some with the manifold to do?or its just a big cam detroying it.. very nice enginecompartment!

Looks super! You have done an outstanding job super neat an clean.

no problem w/ throttle responce. not a hint of hesitation. i don't know the cam specs but it is camed. still researching the guy who built the motor

-
Back