Hey from Staten Island

-

samuelcosmo76

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Sam Schiff here. I'm 19 years old, live in Staten Island, NY, and I drive a 76' Dodge Dart with a /6. Been hanging around moparforums.com (also a great site) for a while, now looking forward to talking / learning about A-bodies!

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place! Lots and lots of knowledgable folks on here to help you along your way! Please post pics!

Welcome, it's good to see it's not just old farts like me who appreciate a-bodies.

Well, I have been told I drive an old man car, but hey, what's wrong with that?!?

Here's a pic:

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 93
hey man and welcome to F.A.B.O. I seen you driving around a couple of times. Nice four door 1976 dodge dart custom. is that your daily driver? nothing wrong with driving an old man's car because i drive one too!:happy7:

I thought i was the only one driving around in a four door :toothy8:, maybe we'll meet on the road or in an auto part store.
website is full of help and useful pictures and info from V8 engine to Slant 6 power! :thumblef: The legendary engine that can and will go that extra mile.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Mopar king, you live on Staten Island? Yup, its my daily driver. Are you the guy with the brown with the white top? I get all my parts at Artie's, say hi if you see me around!

your Welcome, My Daily drive is a White 4 door dart and My car is a 1973 Plymouth scamp with Black hood which i go cruising on the day but like the night because no traffic :D. The one pictured. I go to different places Autozone, pep boys, ect. I live on Staten island. will do on the hello

-
Back