Hey guys a little update for ya

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Hey guys haven't been on here much since the break in, trying to enjoy my last couple of days before I go back to work on Monday. Sorry. I want to thank everybody for the help we were given with the deductible and the thoughts and prayers that were sent. So far this is where we are with the insurance company. We have submitted all of the receipts and photos of the damage and stolen property and it totalled to about $9500 with the new door and other items that needed to be repaired or replaced. Didn't seem like much but when you figure in 3 flat screen TVs, a new video game system that I only played 3 times since I got it for Christmas in Iraq, and various other stuff. The most important thing was the $20 hand carved jewelry box I bought in Kuwait for my wife back in September that contained some of my uniform badges that I had given my wife that meant more then anything else. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up and let you know I was still alive.

Thanks for the update.

Hopefully the insurance company can get you reimbursed qquickly, but I wouldn't bet on it, knowing insurance companies.

I hope things are getting back to normal (home normal, not Iraq normal).

-
Back