Hey guy's I'm back finally, and I've got a question about the value of a 1970 dodge dart swinger

-

theshootist

Reaction score
So the car is almost complete with parts but still needs to be put back together. My buddy died and it's been sitting in my shop for 5 years. It has a rebuilt slant 6 with an oversized cam a new gas tank new radiator and plugs and wires. The rest is original but the drivers door was damaged on the inside locking areally but a tool that put several j oles in it. Could be bonded I guess but I have another door for it. The steering column was also trashed so I have another one of those but not sure if it will fit. It's missing the rear seat back, and the front windshield but everything else seems to be the there. Any rough ideas what it might be worth because I need it out of the shop. Thanks guys

2 door, 4 door, hardtop, post? What are we talkin about here? I mean holy hell, you want a value and give us NOTHING to go on.

So my value is nothing. Just send it to me.

Easy....it's my first time doing this.2 door hard top rust free what else should I put down?
2 door, 4 door, hardtop, post? What are we talkin about here? I mean holy hell, you want a value and give us NOTHING to go on.

So my value is nothing. Just send it to me.

-
Back