Hey guys! Updates from Hemizach!

-
Good to hear from you Zack, I was wondering how you were doing.

Very nice work I must say, I wish my bodywork would turn out that good.

Great to see ya back. This is your starting out stage? Crap, I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here. You got talent, my friend.

I dont remember you............

But I wish you lived down the street from me! Looking good.

Great to hear from you zach.. Looks like your artistic capabilities are really being put to great use now. Really nice that you have some craftsmen willing to share their knowledge with you, and in what looks like a great working environment.

Grant

THANK YOU ALL. I was grinning ear to ear while reading all of your replies! All of the compliments are appreciated. I get paid to go with the boss and other guys from the show to autorama in detroit on friday! How cool is that!?

Thought I'd give you guys an updated shot of the Suburban I've been working on. I know it's a chevy, but I have a lot of work in this one! I can't wait to learn to paint so I can work on the cars all of the way through. It needs some finishing details still but it's getting there. The windshield was actually put in today. It gets the rest of the glass tomorrow.

418406_3102766642291_1057978039_32938891_625667677_n.jpg

wow, you are doing great! hands on experience is the best training you can get and apparently you have been listening to some good bodymen. Keep up the good work

Great work Zach!! Very impressive skills, if you arent already, you will be in demand!! Color on the 'burb looks to be the same as on my dads 58 Apache. Enjoy the show and make sure to take lots and lots of pics....you can contribute to the Mopar babes thread LOL

Thanks guys. It is a lot of fun, but there's always dirty work and sh** jobs that nobody ever talks about. haha. Not all of it is glory work as you all know so well.

-
Back