Hey guys. When does that track open?

-

clinteg

Reaction score
F162F418-495A-4012-8B95-D6CAB275362A.jpg

They bulldozed ours. "The streets are always open", is the message I took from that.

No schedule posted yet, but we fly by the seat of our pants year to year. Island Dragway.

April 1st.............
Islands drivers meeting is scheduled for Feb 12th will know schedule then. They usually open the last weekend in February or first weekend in March weather permitting with Points starting the first Saturday in April .Raceway Park has a schedule posted on their website but only for March and April ands Atco has big events posted but no weekly schedule yet on their website

IMG_1068.PNG

Saturday test n tune was supposed to start today, but rained out. Next Saturday maybe. I feel sorry for you guys waiting until April 1st!

2 weeks ago in Phoenix.... I don't seem to be in the mood this year.

Warming up to put on trailer...dam E85 takes for ever...

Tech certificate for the year is March 18 at pacific with some test hits. Been a long winter!

Mokan is this weekend

My car was in a wreck so it won't be ready for a while now. Set me back a few months. But I did get my best mph there last fall at the Hot Rod reunion! Looking forward to going back.

My car was in a wreck so it won't be ready for a while now. Set me back a few months. But I did get my best mph there last fall at the Hot Rod reunion! Looking forward to going back.

I have been following your rebuild post. very sorry to see all the trouble you have went through. I don't even have a car to race right now. cant wait to see you racing it down the track again.

-
Back