hey, hey Maritimers

-

leblanc

member 2883
Reaction score
PEI NS NB & NFLD
any new Maritime members in the past 18 months? If so let me know by adding your name here so I can update my personal list

member name
real name
car or cars
city or town
PROVINCE

thank you all and we'll see you at the Atlantic Nationals in Moncton, I hope. (second weekend of July)

Jean-Guy

I'm not new but I will get the ball rolling:

1968dartman
John Wheeler
1968 Dodge Dart
Moncton
New Brunswick

Jean-Guy,

I think we are few and far between down here. I have been to 3 car shows in the last month and have asked every a body guy I met if they were...I have yet to meet a single one.. !!

Other than qwksilvr and 1968 dartman, we were the only 3 FABO members at an all mopar show in Dartmouth....and there were a lot of a bodies there..

Is there a banner, cards or some sort of hand out that joey will approve to increase our membership ??

Jean-Guy,

I think we are few and far between down here. I have been to 3 car shows in the last month and have asked every a body guy I met if they were...I have yet to meet a single one.. !!

Other than qwksilvr and 1968 dartman, we were the only 3 FABO members at an all mopar show in Dartmouth....and there were a lot of a bodies there..

Is there a banner, cards or some sort of hand out that joey will approve to increase our membership ??

how in the hell is he goin' to car shows in Dartmouth in January....until I read the post date....had plans on going to Dartmouth last summer, try to attend this summer....Bridgewater hosts a mopar show in August

Lil red,

Have been meaning to go to the bridgewater show since '09...things keep popping up.
If ypu know anyone that has pull with the show..maybe yo can set up a parking place for FABO only and we can get some advertising out...

Jean Guy,

Don't forget Big Dog..you may want to PM him...he is in Wolfville and has a really great built thread..

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970311224#post1970311224

I am meeting with a guy that has a '72 340 Duster this weekend..I will try to get him to join...

ian.

Welcome bigblocka! Nice to see another Demon in New Brunswick. I see from your join date and the number of posts you have that you are wearing your fingers out here. Just kidding, don't be a stranger, us Demon guys are few and far between.

Jack

Thanks Jack
talked to you awhile ago about your leaf springs. still looking.
i am going to change cam, intake and add a set of headers this year.
i think i will try racing it this year in miramichi but also run it on the street.
got out of drag racing 7 years ago running a big block 71 duster in the 10's.
guess i still have the bug.
also, looking for some adjustable rocker arms.
Ed

Hi everyone, I am not sure if this is the forum but will give it a shot. I am thinking of purchasing my interior seat covers from PG Classics. Has anyone used them in seeing that they are close to most of you. How was their quality, were you happy with the service,Thanks in advance

i put new front and rear in my 72 demon.
the quality and service was good although they do not give you enough hog rings.
Ed

hey jean-guy we will be in Moncton this year I cant wait to see you and jaq and have a beverage with coyote jack and yourself.

Jean-Guy,

There are some business cards in existence, or at least there were some, Joey used to send some when we joined as gold members. Maybe send him an e-mail and explain your case, I know I got some and passed them all out but only got a few responses. Coyote Jack passed his all out too.

If anyone wants or needs FABO stickers for their car I have lots, so let me know.

-
Back