Hey Mopar world

-

Dust me once

Reaction score
Just found this site and looks like going to be a world of helpful info. So purest cover your ears. I have been a chevy guy/owner most my life. But if I like the looks of a car, it doesn't matter to me the make. So I just picked up a 1970 duster, one of my favorites, and needs a lot of attention. Cool thing is it is mostly unmolested. Pretty original, 318 auto trans car. But noticed replacement parts look to be pricy. Or am I not looking in the right places? Example rear tail light plastic, 350.00 for both. Any way I know this is the welcome page and need to discuss else ware. So I will try to find answers in the forums before I ask a question for the 99th time. Thanks much in advance.

Welcome and yes get your wallet ready or you might find what you need for it on here
Cool. Thanks. A close buddy of mine had one in high school many moon ago. And wants it bad. It's been sitting for 5 years so plan is to get it running and go from there. I have a few projects and need to see aprox. what this one will take. I do like it so far tho. Pulled seats and ratty carpet and floors were solid. Little rust in spare tire well. But that's about it.

Welcome aboard! Yeah that sucking sound is not your carburetor it the sound of money being sucked out of your wallet LOL. Mopars are not as common place as Chevys and therefore everything costs "Mo Money" but because of that your car is going to stand out in the crowd of the "Me Too" vehicles . Lots of good people and info here, glad to have you.

Welcome aboard! Yeah that sucking sound is not your carburetor it the sound of money being sucked out of your wallet LOL. Mopars are not as common place as Chevys and therefore everything costs "Mo Money" but because of that your car is going to stand out in the crowd of the "Me Too" vehicles . Lots of good people and info here, glad to have you.
I guess your right supercharge. We go to shows and Barret Jackson etc. and just not many duster, darts, chargers and the like. Might be why I love them so much. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Said that to my wife when I left her. Just kidding. Couldn't afford a divorce either. LOL

I guess your right supercharge. We go to shows and Barret Jackson etc. and just not many duster, darts, chargers and the like. Might be why I love them so much. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Said that to my wife when I left her. Just kidding. Couldn't afford a divorce either. LOL
Do a lot of searching and shopping before u buy. I usually beat most prices on here on ebay when I was building my fastback. It will take time to run across what u need at a decent price. Example, new 68 barracuda tail lights on here for $350 plus shipping if u can find them, ebay, $310 plus shipping.

Just found this site and looks like going to be a world of helpful info. So purest cover your ears. I have been a chevy guy/owner most my life. But if I like the looks of a car, it doesn't matter to me the make. So I just picked up a 1970 duster, one of my favorites, and needs a lot of attention. Cool thing is it is mostly unmolested. Pretty original, 318 auto trans car. But noticed replacement parts look to be pricy. Or am I not looking in the right places? Example rear tail light plastic, 350.00 for both. Any way I know this is the welcome page and need to discuss else ware. So I will try to find answers in the forums before I ask a question for the 99th time. Thanks much in advance.
Welcome aboard!

Can you show a photo of exactly that part for $350 your talking about?

Welcome to FABO. Chevy guy saw the light! Love it.

-
Back