hey Rani + some inspiration for you....

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
Saw this at the Mason Dixon show and just had to share.... I know it's not a 68 Coronet wagon, but being a B body wagon with the shipping crate still on the sides, had to show it to you....

Attachments

• for%20Rani.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 382
I love the satellite/RR/GTX front end coming up behind ya with a 6 pack scoop!

ohhhhh yea !!!!

I was actually wondering if it would look cheesy with 6 pack hood but now I think I know what I am doing for a hood.

I wish I had the trim for the shipping crate but my trim is junk and most of it is missing....I don't get what is with some people and drilling trim with wood screws to the car. :protest::protest::protest:

Saw this at the Mason Dixon show and just had to share.... I know it's not a 68 Coronet wagon, but being a B body wagon with the shipping crate still on the sides, had to show it to you....

Yup, Saw it myself. I was northern Md someplace. Is also over on FBBO. I voted for his car !!

It would look awesome with the original hood & wheels.

Agree....the 6bbl hood is too much, would look better with the power bulge hood....love the woodgrain :glasses7:

problem I have is they don't re-pop the bulge hoods for the coronet. They do for the RR/GTX but seems like they are more popular cars than the Coronet R/T/superbee.

the flat hood is not bad tho :coffee2:

You could always do the twin scoops that went on the Bee's.

well that is more of a 69 thing but I suppose one year off wouldn't matter too much ...I even have a pair of those scoops in the rafters. :???:

Attachments

• dodge-coronet-super-bee-04.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 205
for wheels I am going with the "road wheel" because I already have a set like these ....this is also the bulge hood that would be so nice to find. A guy local to me has one but he told me 1000 bucks which is absolutely nuts. for that much I would just leave the flat hood. :???:

Attachments

• 69-Dodge-SuperBee-DV-07-Kruz-01.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 210
Flat hoods look best on a lot of cars, it is hard to improve on perfection.

I like it with the flat hood and all the wood, with a big big block under the hood.. But Im weird. Glad to see your still getting it going!

well that is more of a 69 thing but I suppose one year off wouldn't matter too much ...I even have a pair of those scoops in the rafters. :???:

You're talking to the guy who built an E body hood for his son's 65.....what's 1 year? LoL

Attachments

• trophy%20jake.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 154
You're talking to the guy who built an E body hood for his son's 65.....what's 1 year? LoL

I enjoyed watching you build that hood to ragtopfury :color: very nizzee job sir :glasses7:

I enjoyed watching you build that hood to ragtopfury :color: very nizzee job sir :glasses7:

Yup, Saw that car in person yesterday and got to meet Jake and his Dad Mark. The hood make over on that car is nothing short of awesome !!

Rani, looks like a cool barracuda in the background of your picture.....

-
Back